I can't get the Bluelink schedule to work

Main Hyundai Kona Electric chat
Rhauri

Post by Rhauri »

I've got the Bluelink working.
Most of the time it works to lock / unlock the car. See the current battery status.
I can remote start / stop the air con, and I can remote use the HVAC (defrost & heating)

BUT I can't get the Schedule bit to work.
I have set the target temperature, but I can't set a date (I can click the arrow, to set times on selected days of the week).

What am I missing ?

Rhauri

Post by Rhauri »

This screen from the Bluelink app (on iPhone) lets me stop / start the aircon or the HVAC settings and (most of the time) lock or unlock the car.

2021-01-11 12.08.06.png

Rhauri

Post by Rhauri »

I can click the arrow to the right (circle marked in light blue) to input departure times for days of the week (M,T,W,T,F,S,S).
BUT I can't find how to "Select date" circled in red.
Without this, the schedule doesn't work.
- without this I can't set up the "Scheduled charging" (bit below where I've put the marks).

2021-01-11 12.22.26.png

KoolKonaEV

Post by KoolKonaEV »

And I thought it was just me :( I have tried this several times and gave up, just plugged it in and set it off warming and defrosting the car up 10 to 15 mins before departure. The problem with me is trying to understand why it has two departure times :? Nothing works without it and when I set it, it still didn't work :(
I must admit to feeling rather smug when the temperature dropped to -8deg C the other morning. I set it off defrosting and warming up and my neighbour was scraping his Audi :lol:
Kona Electric Premium 64Kwh
Ceramic Blue
Rhauri

Post by Rhauri »

Thankyou for the reply.
From that I take it you go to the car in order to set the defrost / warm up etc. going.
I'll need to check, but I think we have got that working via the app, but we can't use the app to set it up as a schedule.
I spoke to the dealer and he said you can set the schedule up from in the car. I'm going to have a look and try that !
KoolKonaEV

Post by KoolKonaEV »

Hi Rhauri, I keep the car plugged in and switch on the defrost and warm up via Bluelink, saves discharging the battery. I haven't tried setting the schedule in the car either, why would they have the facility via Bluelink if you can only do it in the car? :?
Kona Electric Premium 64Kwh
Ceramic Blue
Rhauri

Post by Rhauri »

From my background in Website building, it's regarded as often best to give multiple routes to an option, so that the Web site visitors can use which they prefer at any point. If it does work via the remote and via the car interface, that's great. A shame that it looks like it should be possible to set a schedule via the app, but that seems to not work.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post