Greetings and salutations!!

New to the Hyundai Kona Forums? Introduce yourself here
Kelisha

Post by Kelisha »

7FB2493E-DD2F-41D2-A11E-48C6774F0665.jpeg

Hi all :)

We (my 10yo daughter and myself) are the proud new owners of a new Kona Highlander that we have had for two weeks today!

So far we are loving it! The only thing I would change would be to get the EV, however that is not yet available in Australia, and will be out of our price range when it is. Maybe in a few years :)

In the interim, I was wondering if anybody knows if and how one might change the voice on the satnav system? Ours, when warning about upcoming speed cameras, informs us of the speed “limyit”, and the superfluous “y” is doing my head in, so I was hoping it might just be some weird idiosyncrasy to do with that one voice. Our old i30 used to allow a change in voice/accent.

Many thanks ❤️

Kona Kenny

Post by Kona Kenny »

Congratulations to you both on choosing a beautiful car. Nice to see the steering wheel on the right (correct) side too. We have an SE version in the same colour. It does not come with built in satnav. We use WAZE on the iPhone. Sorry we cant help with your question but I am sure someone will have the answer. Regards,
KENNY. 2018 1.0 Kona SE
I don't know were I am but,
I'm having a lovely time.
Kelisha

Post by Kelisha »

Thanks so much for the welcome, Kenny :)

They are a beautiful vehicle, and that colour is amazing. I call it IN YOUR FACE!!! blue, and it is my daughter’s favourite colour ❤️
Kona Kenny

Post by Kona Kenny »

When our grand-daughter called our Kona BLUEBELL. That has sort off stuck now.
KENNY. 2018 1.0 Kona SE
I don't know were I am but,
I'm having a lovely time.