New to the Hyundai Kona Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mikeg

Post by Mikeg »

Hi, just joined. I don’t have a Kona at the moment but had a test drive in one yesterday and was impressed. My current car, Hyundai I20 Active, was in for its first MoT and annual service.

Considering changing the current car for the Kona, just interested to get owners opinions before taking the plunge, ant tips or comments would be useful, thank you.

Mike

Kona Kenny

Post by Kona Kenny »

Hi Mikeg, We are very pleased with our Kona SE. It was pre-owned with with 1,000 miles on the clock. We have had no problems and find it a vast improvement over our last car (a 2004 Vauxhall Corsa 1.2). I find it comfortable, responsive and above all, economical. I fill up with E10 fuel and the roads here in France are built for this car. My average MPG at the moment is hovering around 49.
The passenger seat may be an annoyance to you, I have raised our passenger seat by one inch (an easy job). Apart from that there is no complaints.
Good luck with your quest, it is always difficult deciding your next car.
KENNY. 2018 1.0 Kona SE
I don't know were I am but,
I'm having a lovely time.
Grapeape

Post by Grapeape »

I have just leased a Kona SE Premium after having a Tuscon for 2 years. Very happy so far after 700 miles in the first 3 weeks but a little disappointed in the mileage....it promised around 60mpg. motorway but after a trip to Leeds and back to Cardiff on the M5 and M1 could only manage 44mpg. Anyone experience similar. I could get 54mpg out of the Tuscon regularly. 63mpg if I used a truck as a windbreaker.
ibradburn

Post by ibradburn »

that is about right ,done 13000 in a year average 45mpg

was the tuscon diesiel?
davrob36

Post by davrob36 »

Took delivery of a New (UK Version) Kona Premium SE 1ltr in March 2019 and at present very pleased with the purchase.
Having previously owned a Hyundai ix20 Style 1.6 CDRI which again served me very well but due to great loss in value due to been a diesel and gradually getting worse I took the plunge and purchased the Kona and hoping this will give as much pleasure as the ix20 did.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post