New to the Hyundai Kona Forums? Introduce yourself here
anupanu

Post by anupanu »

Hi all,
I have just signed up in the hope that the forum will be as useful as all the other car forums I have been/am on. I am also hoping that it is quiet on here because no one has anything to moan about!
Anyway, We ordered a Tangerine Comet Hybrid SE Premium in mid February, now due for delivery at the end of May. We are downsizing and providing my soon to be 17 year old daughter something she will be able to drive, the Discovery Sport was a little too big!
Tangerine Comet Premium SE Hybrid, initially due early May, then due early June, arrived 14th August 2020.

Kona Kenny

Post by Kona Kenny »

Hi Anupanu. I am sure you will love your new Kona. Things tend to be quiet on this forum as the car seems to have very few problems. I can only speak from experience, but we have had no issues with ours in the 18 months of ownership. That's a lie, I did have a problem with the wiper blade on the drivers side. It always leaving a smear on the way down. I tried expensive blades but that did not fix the problem, so In desperation I bought the cheapest blade from the supermarket. It worked and my screen is now clear. Good luck with yours.
KENNY. 2018 1.0 Kona SE
I don't know were I am but,
I'm having a lovely time.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post