Newbie Here

New to the Hyundai Kona Forums? Introduce yourself here
LynneRH

Post by LynneRH »

Hi. Just ordered a pulse red metallic hybrid premium SE.

Can't wait to pick it up, but is there anything I should know - good or bad?

CRB

Post by CRB »

I’m a relative newcomer too! Got my full EV two weeks ago.

Did you make sure you ordered the floor mats? Had to haggle as I didn’t realise they didn’t come as standard but the dealer did throw them in for free at the end.

Other than that am very happy so far 😀
Kona Electric Premium SE 64Kwh
Ceramic Blue
anupanu

Post by anupanu »

Welcome Lynne,
I am waiting on a Hybrid Premium SE in Tangerine Comet which I ordered in February. What date have you been given for delivery?
Tangerine Comet Premium SE Hybrid, initially due early May, then due early June, arrived 14th August 2020.
LynneRH

Post by LynneRH »

We're hopefully picking up our Kona on 6th July, but are waiting to have that confirmed. Our dealer has confirmed that he will throw the mats in for us. We're getting ours from Motorline Hyundai in Maidstine, Kent and ordered it last weekend, so about 3 weeks wait. Surprised other people are waiting so long.
anupanu

Post by anupanu »

I made the mistake (?) of ordering the Smart Sense package which despite the dealers assurances had to be a factory order. My delay was initially going to be about twelve weeks, now it looks like 5 months!
Tangerine Comet Premium SE Hybrid, initially due early May, then due early June, arrived 14th August 2020.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post