Greetings from Kent, UK

New to the Hyundai Kona Forums? Introduce yourself here
Funkylikeamonkey

Post by Funkylikeamonkey »

My new Kona Premium electric is being delivered on Monday! Its very exciting after driving my little Fiesta for the last 5 years - I've gone down the NHS Fleet car route so got a great deal. Anyone know if the satnav is voice activated?

Just2Fish

Post by Just2Fish »

I think so. I'm getting mine on Monday.
Taffy

Post by Taffy »

Hi,
I can’t seem to find a post that answers this question. Does anyone know whether the navigation on a 2020 Kona is able to be activated by voice?
Thanks.
KoolKonaEV

Post by KoolKonaEV »

Hello Taffy, I have a 2020 Kona EV 64kwh premium with voice activated sat nav...or so it seemed :? If you press the voice activation button on the steering wheel it brings up the screen for voice commands, phone calls are not a problem but trying to get the sat nav to work is a challenge which I haven't mastered. The command starts with "find" and then your POI or destination, that's the theory but I can't get it to work either. I thought maybe it had to select from the destination or favourites list, but no success yet. I must admit I gave up on it until I saw your post and I had another go at it. If you manage to decipher how to get it working please let us know :)
Kona Electric Premium 64Kwh
Ceramic Blue