HI from a new Kona owner and a frustrating question

New to the Hyundai Kona Forums? Introduce yourself here
Anthraquinone

Post by Anthraquinone »

Just got a new Kona Ultimate hybrid and so far we like it a lot but I have a frustrating problem (apart from why the manual does not have a proper index).

I have set up my Android phone apparently OK and the address book copied over. When I start the car I see a message that the phone is connected so everything seems to be working.

BUT when I get a call it goes to the actual phone not the car hands free system. The only time I did manage to get one onto the car system was when I pressed the accept "button" on the display with in a second of the call arriving. (It was a test. I was expecting the call and was not driving). The phone button on the steering when that I expected to use to answer the call does not work

I assume that there is something in the set up I did not do correctly or missed. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

AQ

Parry40

Post by Parry40 »

I've got new Kona (Sept '23). When incoming call I press phone button on steering wheel to accept and call cuts out instead of answering. Anyone know why please?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post