Introduction

New to the Hyundai Kona Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ian leck

Post by Ian leck »

Hi all my name is Ian, I live Doncaster and this morning I ordered my first hyundai, it is the kona 1.6 premium hybrid,I would like to ask for your thoughts on this lovely car,many thanks ian

Bobe

Post by Bobe »

Hi Ian. Welcome to the forum. Is this your first hybrid 🤔 If it is enjoy. If it's not enjoy. Regards Bob. Bristol.
Ian leck

Post by Ian leck »

Hi Bob yes first hybrid,should pick up early January unless by some chance it arrives early,can't remember proper name of colour but wife told me(she who needs to be obeyed lol)it had to be the bright red colour as never had a red car before lol, ty for reply,hope members tell me how they are going on with their hybrid konas
andywhitwham

Post by andywhitwham »

Hi All, I'm about to buy a '69 plate Kona Play after my old mini finally packed up this week... Went to see the car yesterday, at a Hyundai dealership in Cheshire, fell in love with it, and am picking it up on Tuesday next week.
I'm looking forward to reading posts here on the Forum and will post any questions I might have here too.
I'm buying the car on a 4 year PCP deal and considering GAP insurance ( the dealership gave me a quote but I reckoned it to be quite high). I think I understand what GAP insurance is although Ive not personally come across it before, so I'll do a little reading.
Okay, thanks for reading !
~ Andy