My Hyundai history

New to the Hyundai Kona Forums? Introduce yourself here
Stokey

Post by Stokey »

Hello. My first posting please be kind lol
My first two Hyundai cars were the i20 model both new (Edition 60 plate and the coupe 17 plate). Both excellent cars.

In 2019 I purchased a new premium se, to date the best car I had ever owned which I stupidly replaced it in September 2021 with a 21 plate Kona N line (Ex demo car). I cannot fault the car but I hate it with a vengeance. Sooooo basic. I had to do something about that.

I asked the dealer if I could swop it back to my old car, Unfortunately they had sold it.

I searched for a replacement for this dreadful N line and had a good look at the i20 N. I had a test drive and found a dealer that offered a very good deal and delivery would be in November 2021...... Then December....... January...... February...... In frustration I called the dealer on Tuesday 18th January to cancel the i20N. I asked what had he got in stock that I could purchase immediately.

They had a Kona N.....

I bought it on the spot without asking the price, colour etc and yesterday I went and signed the paperwork and to see it for the first time. It looks superb (Black)

I take possession of it on 5th March :)

I apologise if this comment is placed where it should not be.
Stokey

Stokey

Post by Stokey »

The premium se was a Kona sorry
Stokey

Post by Stokey »

:) 31 days to go

20220122_143546.jpg

AEB-UK

Post by AEB-UK »

"21 plate Kona N line (Ex demo car). I cannot fault the car but I hate it with a vengeance. Sooooo basic."
Then ....
"They had a Kona N.....
I bought it on the spot without asking the price, colour etc and yesterday I went and signed the paperwork and to see it for the first time. It looks superb (Black)"

Are these not the same model?
Seems rather contradictory to me.
2019 Kona EV Premium SE in Ceramic Blue :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post