57%
Google Maps
7%
Waze
36%

Total votes: 14

steve9007

Post by steve9007 »

If you have that on your sat nav then in my experience of sat navs is that you need to set your direction of travel in the settings of the sat nav.
Hyundai Kona 1.0 SE T-GDI

ibradburn

Post by ibradburn »

stupid boi !!

just discovered you can change direction by the compass
on screen.
steve9007

Post by steve9007 »

ha ha ha ha
Hyundai Kona 1.0 SE T-GDI
martin778899

Post by martin778899 »

i think the on board satnav is confusing , instead of showing you driving in the

direction you are going it shows it coming towards you , Is everyones like this ?

I'm not sure what you mean, it has 3 views, North up, direction of travel from above and direction of travel 3D view. None of them show the reverse view.
ibradburn

Post by ibradburn »

lol I had same problem

if you touch the compass on the screen you can change direction.

Had same problem , I thought v confusing as well.
MattD

Post by MattD »

ibradburn wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:58 pm i think the on board satnav is confusing , instead of showing you driving in the

direction you are going it shows it coming towards you , Is everyones like this ?
You can definitely change this, I'm working from memory but when on the navigation screen look for a compass sign or a North sign, tap it and it should toggle through the views and get to the 3d version that you will want. Sorry I can't be more specific but if you have a play around you will definitely find it.
msl

Post by msl »

:roll: :roll: Up until yesterday my system was tethering fine through my iPhone XS 's Personal Hotspot and giving advance speed camera warnings and live traffic updates. Despite resetting devices ,deleting etc have had no joy. Have tried the various hints in this forum but sadly no go.
Could this be a visit to dealer fault ?
Konerd

Post by Konerd »

Which software has failed ?
I was happy with Google Maps via a HUAWEI mobile router and my iPhone X last week until the screen froze. I didn’t investigate at the time, the thought crossed my mind that I had used up my Data but after checking at home I could see I hadn’t.
Then my thought was that the Three signal had dropped and I might have needed to reboot.
Never did find out.
AEB-UK

Post by AEB-UK »

You should be able to change the orientation of the map.
Can you see a symbol on the left side (eg "N" or an arrow or maybe the compass symbol)?
Press it.
2019 Kona EV Premium SE in Ceramic Blue :D
CactusBraph

Post by CactusBraph »

Can anyone confirm if the sat nav posts information on the heads up display?