Test Drive

All Hyundai Kona related discussions
AEB-UK

Post by AEB-UK »

Asked Derby Hyundai if they had a Kona EV to test drive.
Their MD has just taken delivery of one, and I was told he would allow me to test it. :)
Went along this morning. It was easy to drive since I currently have the Ioniq EV and the driving was very similar.
It confirmed what we thought about the car, and I'll be ordering one very soon. :D
The salesman told us the car was now available for sale, as they've just heard their official test car is arriving any day.
So, if you want a white Kona SE Premium EV, and don't want the 42week wait, give Beechdale Motor Broup a call and ask for Robert Thompson.

I have no connection with the company or Hyundai, save for that mentioned above.

Only one disappointment - there is no drivers' seat memory unlike in the Ioniq which has two, so when my other half uses the car I'll have to reset the seat every time. :( :(
2019 Kona EV Premium SE in Ceramic Blue :D

ElectraGlidein Blue

Post by ElectraGlidein Blue »

Great car, I have had my 64kw since mid September. I have done 3,500 miles so far and love it
Kona 64kw EV ๐Ÿš™
AEB-UK

Post by AEB-UK »

Ordered one last night :D
Just the long wait now :(
2019 Kona EV Premium SE in Ceramic Blue :D
ElectraGlidein Blue

Post by ElectraGlidein Blue »

Could be worse, you could be waiting for a Kia Niro EV. Should be a good car but not even available for order yet. I prefer the looks of the Kona and love it.
Kona 64kw EV ๐Ÿš™

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post