Radio logo ?

All Hyundai Kona related discussions
el_gringo59

Post by el_gringo59 »

Dear sirs,

Is there a way to insert the logos of the radio stations on the multimedia system of the kona ?

Best regards

ElectraGlidein Blue

Post by ElectraGlidein Blue »

Haven't found a way yet but some of the BBC ones come up with their logo anyway.
Kona 64kw EV 🚙
stevew80

Post by stevew80 »

Hi,

I have just registered so I can post this reply!

As a 3 year Tucson owner I discovered an app a couple of years ago that adds the DAB logos to the head unit in the Tucson (and I believe Santa Fe and some Kia models). I wondered if it will work on the Kona?

https://jkd.no-ip.biz/hyundai/radiologos/#

I have a vested interest in this, as I have just ordered my Kona Premium GT for delivery in April :-)

Please let me know if it works for you, you can try without buying - if it works, it really is well worth the investment....

Steve
MattD

Post by MattD »

I will give this a go over the next couple of days on my Kona Premium. Will let you know if it works.
stevew80

Post by stevew80 »

Hi Matt,

Did you get chance to try it, any luck?

Steve
MarkF

Post by MarkF »

Does anyone know how to delete a radio favourite?
MattD

Post by MattD »

MarkF wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:17 pm Does anyone know how to delete a radio favourite?
Not sure they can be deleted but you just add a new one by selecting add favourite and tapping on the one you want to swap it with... If my memory serves me right that is! There may well be a way to delete favourites bit I've never felt the need to as always have them full so just swap.
MattD

Post by MattD »

stevew80 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:44 am Hi Matt,

Did you get chance to try it, any luck?

Steve
Sorry Steve haven't got around to it yet! I may well do this weekend and you'll be the first to know.
stevew80

Post by stevew80 »

Hi,

Answering my own question - Unfortunately the Radio Logo's app used on the Tucson will not work in the Kona. :-(

Tucson head unit was running Windows CE. Looks like the Koa is running Android....

Steve