Touch up paint

All Hyundai Kona related discussions
mutley

Post by mutley »

Hello
Is there anyone having problems getting touch up paint? My Kona is Galactic Grey which is the only colour you get without paying extra. Dealer said they haven’t heard of that colour before!! looked it up and then said not available possible 6 months !!
so it’s my responsibility to cover any stone chips for bodywork warranty how can i do that if they can’t supply the paint ? Madness, called customer service didn’t want to know said call dealer couldn’t wait to get me off the phone. :o

AEB-UK

Post by AEB-UK »

Someone on Ebay claims to have some:-
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252437721930
2019 Kona EV Premium SE in Ceramic Blue :D
Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly »

Hi there! I was wondering how you got on with the touch up paint for your Hyundai Kong, in the Galactic Grey.
I rang my dealership today to try and get hold of some and they told me they don’t do it? Mad!
They then told me the colour was stating - Calactic Grey on their system, when clearly on my original order document for the car it states - Galactic Grey? They told me to try Halfords!
I can’t believe that Hyundai produce a car in a colour that you cannot get a touch up paint for, even after a year of having the car?
Never known this with other new cars and dealers before?