Bluelink

All Hyundai Kona related discussions
Wildy

Bluelink

Post by Wildy » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:36 pm

I’m attempting to link my iPhone to our Premium SE hybrid and, so far, without success. Will anyone who has done this please advise how they did this.

I thought I’d linked it with the display. but nothing else happened. Help lease!!

Best regards
wildy

anupanu

Re: Bluelink

Post by anupanu » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:30 am

Have you downloaded the App?
We had trouble linking our phones too, both Android, but same principle. From memory, the app asks for VIN but then cannot connect. Within the car there is a way of connecting to your phone once your phone knows the VIN. Unfortunately from this point my help becomes less useful. We took our car back to the dealer the day after purchase and our salesman spent about two minutes linking the two items, unfortunately how he did it is still a mystery
Tangerine Comet Premium SE Hybrid, initially due early May, then due early June, arrived 14th August 2020.

Wildy

Re: Bluelink

Post by Wildy » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 am

Thanks for your reply
Yes, App downloaded, iPhone with latest software. VIN entered car responded with a code that I put in, then zilch! IPhone then decided not to remember he details :evil: .
Because of the lockdown etc it hasn't travelled far and not to the dealers. We'll see, in the meanwhile, I'll continue to 'play'
wildy