Phone contacts

All Hyundai Kona related discussions
Penninebantam

Post by Penninebantam »

Hi to all
I am a newcomer just got my kona ultimate hybrid model 22 reg in atlas white this week
So it’s all new to me at the moment,
I have a couple of issues I can’t seem to to add favourites to my phone contacts , there dosent seem to be any options to add favourites ??
Can anyone please advise me
Also I do not have a downhill descent button? Or can’t find any reference to it in my handbook
It’s an April 2022 ultimate model does anyone else know whether it has been dropped from specifications on the kona ? It’s an option I am very interested in as I live at the top of a steep hill
And was one of the attractions of the car to me
Thank you

ElemKlimov

Post by ElemKlimov »

Hi Penninebantam,

I have the the same model Kona as you which has just turned one year old. I have never heard of a "downhill descent button". It was not mentioned in any Hyundai documents I reviewed before purchase, it was never mentioned by the sales team and it is certainly not mentioned in the owners handbook. So I'm a little perplexed as to why you thought the Kona was equipped with this? Maybe it is only available on a different model? Having Googled the term to understand it's use, it seems to me, a similar result can be obtained by use of the Kona's Regen braking paddles. As for the "favourite contacts" question, I simply connected my phone to the car and it uploaded all my contacts and I have been using it since without any issue. I hope another owner may be of more assistance.

Regards

Elem
Penninebantam

Post by Penninebantam »

DBD65D7F-3DD7-4435-88D5-2E0D1E7F64DF.jpeg

Hi elem
Thank you for your reply , i enclose a photo of a kona exact same spec as mine for sale locally with the downhill descent button i referenced on my car its replaced with the battery reset button ?
It seems some have it & others like ours do not
As for the phone contacts , i have downloaded my contacts & it works but i cant access a menu to show my favourite contacts as a short cut , meaning i have to scroll through my entire contact list
Regards steve