Kona owner's manual ready for download here

All Hyundai Kona related discussions
rhofiera

Post by rhofiera »

Hi, I've found a site where is possible to download the owner's manual of the Kona in pdf format.

https://carmanuals2.com/brand/hyundai/kona-2018-12970

bye

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Good find, thank you!
Wildy

Post by Wildy »

I'm attempting to download the Standard Class Navigation Simple manual for our Kona Hybrid.
When I either scan the QR code or manually enter the web address, my browsers - Safari, Firefox and Edge won't allow as they say that the site is not safe.
Any ideas anybody?
wildy
KoolKonaEV

Post by KoolKonaEV »

Hello Wildy, Yes the same has happened to the Gen5 manual for the KonaEV. I scanned the QR code when I first bought the car and saved it to the desktop on my Huawei phone, this created a 'button' and was really handy to refer to and it worked fine up to month or so ago. :) Since then it has come up with it being an insecure site, don't add personal details etc. I tried it on my Apple flap top and it came back with the same. :( I fiddled with the security and privacy settings, but it still doesn't work. I can only think something has changed at the server end. I am going to write to customer services at Hyundai and ask the question. Watch this space :roll:
Kona Electric Premium 64Kwh
Ceramic Blue

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post