Vehicle tracker

The place to discuss everything else..
Ian leck

Post by Ian leck »

I have read somewhere that you are able to track your vehicle delivery from factory to UK by using a maritime tracker,does anyone know where you download this tracker,many thanks,Ian,plus what info is required to enable use
Last edited by Ian leck on Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ian leck

Post by Ian leck »

Plus what info is needed to use it ty,ian
Kona Kenny

Post by Kona Kenny »

I guess that if you know the name of the vessel that is carrying you vehicle you could find it on Vesselfinder . com
KENNY. 2018 1.0 Kona SE
I don't know were I am but,
I'm having a lovely time.
Ian leck

Post by Ian leck »

Ty kona Kenny will try and find name of vessel then go from there,if I can find name lol,think due to sail next week lol
anupanu

Post by anupanu »

I did use Vesselfinder.com but had to work out which ship my car was on by what the dealer told me about when it was due into Harwich. From that information I found the ship that was due from Ulsan.
Once you have the ship's name tracking it is the easy part!
Obviously this only works if you're not having an electric Kona from Poland!
Tangerine Comet Premium SE Hybrid, initially due early May, then due early June, arrived 14th August 2020.
Ian leck

Post by Ian leck »

Ty will try that mate
Agzee78

Post by Agzee78 »

Hi Ian,

As already mentioned 'Vessel Finder' is a fairly easy program to use but when searching for ships in port etc you are limited to 20 results in the free program.

In addition to 'Vessel Finder' I also use 'FleetMon' which gives unlimited results when searching for ships in port both programs are free to use with certain restricted features unless you take out a subscription.

At the moment I am keeping a watch on a ship called "Morning Pride" which is bound for Tilbury and should arrive there on the 9th November, I am hoping that the Hyundai 64K Kona Electric Ultimate that I have ordered is on this ship as my dealer reckoned the car would be available late November or early December.

You are better checking the Port of Ulsan, South Korea for departures and the Port of Tilbury for arrivals.

There was mention in this thread regarding European produced Kona Electrics built in the Czech Republic and shipped through the Port of Gdansk in Poland but I am led to believe these are left-hand drive models and the right-hand drive ones for the UK market originate in Ulsan, South Korea.

Looking forward to driving the Kona when it arrives.
Ian leck

Post by Ian leck »

Hi mate,I was told same delivery hoped December,hand over early January,but it's just getting hold of name of ship lol to be able to track