The place to discuss everything else..
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:34 pm
Just wondering what we're all currently driving?
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:48 pm
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:26 am
An older model Hyundai Genesis. Apparently its a model they don't normally sell in the UK. But I got it for fairly cheap. a 2011 model. It's all black, and still drives well.
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:47 pm
- Location: Normandy France
My previous/current car is a 1969 Morris Minor Traveller that I bought in 1979. It is still going strong.
I also have a 1991 VW campervan.
KENNY. 2018 1.0 Kona SE
I don't know were I am but,
I'm having a lovely time.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:19 pm
Toyota Corolla Tspirit registered March 2002, just over 80000 miles on the clock in the time I've had this my husband has had 4 cars but I stuck with mine.
Return to “Off-Topic Chat”