Delivery date update from dealer

Main Hyundai Kona Electric chat
Bigslope

Post by Bigslope »

I ordered my Kona 64kw Ultimate on 12th January 2022 from my local main dealer.
I asked for an update and today was told that it is scheduled to be built in June and should be delivered in late August or early September to me.
I live in Northern Ireland so that's probably 2 -3 week delivery included from the mainland.

Hope this helps others to roughly know when theirs will arrive?

QPRfan

Post by QPRfan »

Also be aware of continuing long delays at Tilbury docks.

My car arrived at Tilbury in late March. It was scheduled to be at the dealer by 16th April, then it was due by 26th April, then by the end of the month, then by the end of the first week of May

Today, the car is still at Tilbury and as of Friday the dealer had no idea when the car would arrive at his premises.

From what I have been told, It appears that the car transporters are running massively behind and have a severe driver shortage. There is nothing the dealer can do but wait and so all I can do is wait too.

Just in case anyone is expecting a quick delivery......................
Get £50 credit if you switch to Octopus Go https://share.octopus.energy/steel-burn-45

Download the INSTAVOLT APP on IOS or Android and use my code to get a £5 credit Fha7E
QPRfan

Post by QPRfan »

Update. My car finally left Tilbury exactly 1 month late, on 16th May. It took just 8 days to get to the dealer in Lincoln, the dealer to do what dealers "do" and for the car to then be delivered to me in Devon via a low loader. Pretty fast once it left the docks.

First impressions of the car. Brilliant!
Get £50 credit if you switch to Octopus Go https://share.octopus.energy/steel-burn-45

Download the INSTAVOLT APP on IOS or Android and use my code to get a £5 credit Fha7E

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post