New Kona Hybrid owner (almost)

New to the Hyundai Kona Forums? Introduce yourself here
Jiminuk

Post by Jiminuk »

Just ordered my Kona Hybrid having test driven a few other hybrid cars this week. The Kona comes out tops for handling, comfort, included “extras” and fuel efficiency (on 20 to 25 mile runs, which will be typical for me).
I really hope I’m as happy with it when I get it.
:roll:

Phil3747

Post by Phil3747 »

Welcome Jiminuk...got my '18 plate non-hybrid about 3 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier :D :D
drewk1

Post by drewk1 »

Hi. I have a 22 Kona Hybrid and its a great car.
I average around 55 mpg on my daily 21 mile each way commute
Stuart040249

Post by Stuart040249 »

Hi new to this forum. Managed to go look at the HEV Kona last Saturday and drove it away on the Wednesday. The exact spec and colour sitting in the show room. I absolutely love the car. It’s full of great gadget’s and safety features. The HUD is magic. Still getting my head around all of them but what a lot of car for the price.
Denaworld

Post by Denaworld »

Hi, I have had my EV Kona, which is 2 years old, for 2 weeks and I am loving it. I did so much research before deciding on this car. Looking forward to doing plenty of driving having recently retired and I am impressed by the spec and also the range of this car. It is also good to know this forum is there to answer any questions.
Jiminuk

Post by Jiminuk »

Well, it's in! I'll be collecting the car on Friday. Lookinfg forward to it very much.
(glad I never topped my current car up with fuel, as it's being traded in P eX!!)
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Hi,
now had my Kona HEV Premium for over a year.
Best car I have ever owned.
Sports mode is wickedly fast and hugs the road so well.
I agree with the amount of 'gadgets' the car has. Finding new things all the time.
The ONLY weakness for my car is it does not have Adaptive Cruise Control, yet it has Forward Collision Control.
Is it possible to upgrade the software to add Adaptive Cruise Control?

MikeS
2020 Polar White Kona HEV Premium
Badgerman

Post by Badgerman »

Just gone over the 1000 miles in ours and very pleased with it. I find all the alarms and other noises a bit overwhelming but nice to have the all-round safety it gives. It even tells me when the traffic in front has moved off, just in case I might have fallen asleep, lol. Getting 65 mpg around town according to the display but a manual check showed it to be 62 mpg.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post