Hyundai Kona - First Drive

All Hyundai Kona related discussions
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Auto Express head to Korea for a short first drive in the all-new Hyundai Kona SUV.

all-new-kona_exterior-7.jpg

Verdict
Hyundai has taken its time to get a small SUV to market but it looks like it has thought things through to good effect. Assuming its European suspension settings aren't too easily upset by British roads, the Kona has real potential to be an appealing rival for the Juke and Captur, offering funky looks, a practical cabin and strong connectivity.
Read the full review here: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/hyundai/ko ... 017-review

all-new-kona_exterior-9.jpg

Feels

Post by Feels »

Kona is characterised by its high-contrast bumper cladding which make it look truly rugged and funky.

There is also matte silver accents across the body and on the rear bumper adding to this dynamic styling.
McGrick

Post by McGrick »

Won't lie. It's beautiful front to back. Smoothly angular.
Beaniegirl

Post by Beaniegirl »

I just ahve a question. The dual headlights in the front. What are they for? I've been seeing them around a lot lately, and I just wonder if you can use them for both headlights and stuff for night driving, or if they're used for turn signals or something? Sorry for the dumb question!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post